Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Critter to arrive at his new home today!

Hi everyone!  For those of you who would like to continue to follow Critter when he moves to his new forever home, this is the blog you want tp follow.  Along with keeping up on how Critter's new life is unfolding, you can also follow his new mom, me, as I continue on my journey of writing children's books. Thanks for following and I hope to keep everyone very interested in Critter's adventures as they unfold.
Happy Holidays,
Sherri and Critter

1 comment:

  1. I hope everyone had a wonderful Xmas. We had a very white Xmas. (6 Inches of snow) Xmas was very special this year. Critter arrived safe and sound and was hiding under the tree in beautiful wrapping, until it was his turn to be opened. He will hang on the wall in my office so we can watch over each other all the time. Have a happy and fun Sunday.

    ReplyDelete